JumpStart C++ for Cortex requires 1 to 2 gigabytes of hard drive space and a minimum of 4 Gb of memory. It runs on Windows OS from Windows XP to later.
The JumpStart C++ demo (which is also the latest version) is available on our website here:
. The direct URL to the file is . The demo is fully functional for 45 days.
Once you finish downloading, click on the .exe and follow the instructions to install. The default installation directory is c:\iccv9cortex, but you may change it to anywhere you like.
Older versions of the products are available on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not have a valid license, our compiler products work in Demo mode:
· You may not develop commercial software with them
· They are fully functional for 45 days, and
· Afterward, their functions are limited
The Non-Commercial license has the following restrictions:
· You may not develop commercial software with your compiler product
· The JDB debugger is limited to 2 watch variables, and the Advanced Debug Toolbar (ADT) is not active.
To remove these limitations, you may purchase a STD (standard) license at https://imagecraft.com.