Documents not written by us are linked here for users' convenience. All copyrights belong to the respective owners.
- QuickStart Guide: PDF
- JumpStart MicroBox Hardware: PDF
- JumpStart API is the best API for programming the STM32F MCU. Fast, efficiently written, and programmer friendly: PDF
- Schematic (PDF)
- Single page Sell Sheet: PDF, JPG
- A PDF (slide set) on "Why JumpStart MicroBox"
ACE Shield Devices Datasheet: (PDF)
- MAX7311 I2C IO Port Expander
- DS1307 RTC
- 24AA512 Serial EEPROM
- NTHS1206 Thermistor
- WS0010 OLED Controller
The micro-SD card SPI protocol and SD command set are described here. The author of that page also wrote the "ChanFS", a generic SD/MMC MS-DOS compatible file system that supports long file name extension.
STM Datasheet and Reference Manuals
- ST-Nucleo (UM1724 at st.com): PDF
- STM32F401 Datasheet: This contains the device electrical, mechanical characteristics, GPIO alternate function codes etc. PDF
- STM32F401 (RM368 at st.com) Reference Manual: This contains the peripheral and IO register descriptions. PDF
- STM32F030 Datasheet: This contains the device electrical, mechanical characteristics, GPIO alternate function codes etc. PDF
- STM32F030/STM32F070 (RM360 at st.com) Reference Manual: This contains the peripheral and IO register descriptions. PDF
- An external page on STM32F external interrupts. NOTE: JumpStart API takes care of all the details for you, including getting around the shared interrupt issue. See the JumpStart API doc link above.
- Cortex-M0 ARM v6m Architecture Manual (DDI0419C at arm.com): This contains architecture, instruction set etc. PDF
- Cortex-M3 ARM v7m Architecture Manual (DDI0403D at arm.com): This contains architecture, instruction set etc. PDF