NOTE: Due to the imminent release of CorStarter Kit V.2:
- The price has been cut from $99 to $49 on CorStarter Kit V.1 (see below), and
- Purchasers will be able to upgrade to the V.2 Kit for only $50 when it is released.
NEW! Sample C programming book chapters are now available for free download:
The complete book will be available as part of the CorStarter V2 package (ebook format), and for separate purchase (ebook or printed book).
Video: Intro to the JumpStarter Cortex C Compiler - please click here
Complete 32bit ARM Cortex™M3 C Development Kit for $99, including all the hardware AND software to develop and debug C programs in a simple to use package.
Quick Starter Guide
(includes schematics) Here
(If your copy of the Quick Start Guide is older than this version: 2014-01-15
, please download the guide again for up-to-date information.
Cortex Compiler Licensing Instructions Here
Data Sheet Here
Why CorStarter-STM32? Competitive Analysis Here
CorStarter is an ideal kit for educational use; see why Here
Volume discount for school classroom use
is also available - please feel free to contact us.
- ImageCraft ICCV8 for Cortex Non-Commercial license, includes IDE, ANSI C compiler, flash programmer and C Source Level debugger (normally $99 value).
(Click Here for more information on the compiler.)
- CorStarter-STM32 base board.
- 72 Mhz STM32F105 32-bit ARM Cortex™-M3 with 256K flash and 64K SRAM, 51 general purpose I/O pins, 5 UART, USB OTG, 2 I2C, 3 SPI ports, 7 timers, 16 ADC, 2 DAC, internal temp sensor, 2 CAN
- External Watchdog and reset and power monitor
- 8-bit Arduino Shield V3 compatible headers for access to hundreds of Shields (hardware expansion boards)
- Remaining I/O pins available in separate header
- One device-native micro USB connector
- One micro USB connector for the FTDI serial to USB chip (Windows Virtual COM driver)
- Power on LED, one user controller LED and one push button
- Power input: through USB, JTAG, or optional 6V-12V
- Open Source hardware design files
- A choice of either the industrial standard Segger JLINK-Edu or the ST-device-only ST-LINK/V2 JTAG/SWD pod.
- Segger JLINK-Edu can be used for any Cortex and other ARM devices by educational users only.
- ST-LINK/V2 can be used with any STM32 devices with no other limits.
- Software examples, "Getting Started" documentation etc.